If you want to learn more about us, you’re in the right place. Read to learn how we managed to grow our business so fast.
Kamala Rajan Founder - Director Enterprise Architect Agile Coach
- 18 yrs. of experience helping build applications, offerings and providing solutions to various customers from different domains. Specializes in Microsoft Technologies, Front end technologies, Cloud , SOA, Agile and DDD.
- Hands on contribution to the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review.
- Provided direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration
- Was able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation and capacity planning
- Was responsible for Project scheduling, planning and resource management
- Meeting with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress
- Estimating project budgets, coordinate with finance department for funds and plan for purchasing of equipment and hardware.
Anand Leelaram Founder - Director BI Architect Manager-Operations
- Twenty Three plus years of total experience in Delivery Management, Program/Project Management and Enterprise Software Architecture handling many Product/Solutions
- In-Depth knowledge and experience in Agile projects and traditional life-cycle models
- Rich experience in Design & Development in the areas of Enterprise Web Applications, Data Ware Housing and Business Intelligence, Database Management, Application Software, Intranet, Internet, E-commerce in MICROSOFT/Open Stack environments
- More than Ten years of experience in Core Project Management in various technologies including Business Intelligence/Application Development covering different Domains
- Proficiency in all stages of Software Development life cycle in various verticals like E-Learning, Telecommunications, Insurance, Finance, Healthcare, Ad-Media and Sports
- Expert in Delivery/Project Management, Tracking, Budgeting, Client Management and Relationship, People Management, Estimation and Pre-sales
- Total 17 years of experience in IT industry; 10 years of experience as an Architect; 5 years of experience in Golang technology stack.
- Experienced, hands-on Solutions Architect focused on building highly scalable cloud-native applications with a special interest on API/RPC services, distributed systems architectures, microservices and blockchain technologies.
- Technology expert on Go (Golang), Google Cloud, Microservices, gRPC, NATS, CockroachDB and Hyperledger.
- Early adopter of Go programming language, and provides consulting and training for building scalable backend systems and Microservices with Go ecosystem; Mentored around 25 companies for the successful adoption to Go ecosystem.
- Awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) seven times.
- A regular speaker at numerous technology conferences including GopherCon India (Go Conference in India) and Great Indian Developer Summit (GIDS).
- Authored two books on Go, titled “Web Development with Go” and “Go Recipes”, both published by Apress.
- Passionate, unconventional and minimalist; explore all buzzwords and hypes, but comes with pragmatic and middle ground solutions while architecting software systems.
- Available for Solutions Architect role (for both consulting and full-time positions) for building distributed systems with Go (Golang).
- DevConf.IN by Red Hat: 2018
- GopherCon India (The Go Conference in India): Year 2015, 2016, 2017
- Great Indian Developer Summit (GIDS): Year 2016, 2017, 2018 – Sessions on Golang, Microservices, gRPC, NATS
- Web Development with Go (2015, US Edition) by Apress.
- Go Recipes (2016, US Edition) by Apress.
“Data Technology SME with 15+ years of experience, in areas like Data Management, Data Strategy, Master Data Management, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Analytics. Expertise includes”
- Assisting CXO’s in applying Data technologies to corporate business strategies
- Defining DWBI-Analytics practice team’s Service Offerings and articulating the value
- Running diverse programs like application migration, technology conversion, product roadmap implementation and managed services
- Data modeling -Relational 3NF, Dimensional, Canonical
- Information Storage, Retrieval, Integration, Data transformations
- Performance enhancement and System re-engineering
- Good exposure on supervised/unsupervised learning, machine learning algorithms and hypothesis testing
Sysarks is made up of highly-qualified, talented and innovative IT professionals each with their own area of expertise. With a total collective experience of more than 40 years in this industry, their experience spans the full range of custom software development, from small entrepreneurial projects to complex systems for major corporations.
The team comprises of experienced Application Programmers, Architects, Project Managers, Network Engineers and Data Scientists of exemplary capabilities and past experience in delivering innovative and easy to use software solutions.